sobota 12. října 2013

One Amsterdam Wedding

My first wedding out of Czech Republic. It was wonderful! Big experience, full of emotions… (I wanted to cry many times even if I do not understand to a word!:-))Gallery is devided into two parts. First part is pre-wedding dinner on the boat and its slowly continue to the wedding day:-)
Big thanks to my friend and assistant Aneta Trajerová for being my second eye!

Wedding planner: Anne-Fleur Kruijt
Place: Het Rijk Van de Keizer

© www.khiria.com
+420 776 899 285
 Follow me on Facebook

Pre-wedding dinner 22.8.2013

                                     

















Wedding day 24.8.2013



























                                    

































Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Sharing is caring

Feel free to share whatever you like here, but always credit back to: Khiria - photographer www.khiria.com

All content here is under a copyright law.

Your Eliška