pátek 9. ledna 2015

New Year´s eve wedding in Amsterdam

Somewhere in October, when I thought my wedding season was over for me, I received an email from Hannah. It was a big surprise, third trip to Amsterdam for a photo shooting this year. The inquiry said: New Year´s Eve wedding. Couldn't be better way how to celebrate the year than to do this amazing british wedding in my favourite location.

Hannah and Seb moved to A´dam one year ago and they decided to get married in this relaxed city. How was their wedding? Calm, full of laughter and love. What I always appreciate on the destination weddings is that it´s nice to see when your closest friends and family members are able to fly miles away for your big day.

 I would like to thank my soulmate Vašek for helping me throughout the wholeday. Especially not being a  profesional photographer, he still decided to spend our 9th New Year´s Eve with me and working! 
And I also thank you, Hannah and Seb, for your trust while hiring me as your wedding photographer.

Wedding planner: Vivian ter Huurne from Het bruidsmeisje
Hair and Make-up: Wild Romance
Wedding Venue: Hotel Droog
Video: Jana Bušková

Client recommendation:
‘We can hardly put it into words how happy we were with Eliska. From start to finish she was a joy to work with. Prompt in every communication, really organized, but most importantly she really listened to what we did (and didn’t) want from our day and from our photos.  She was perfectly in the background during the whole day, and her smile and nature was calming and lovely to have around. She captured all the important moments, and all of the people, with the wedding party really featuring in the photos. We are sure you can see from the photos she perfectly told a story of our day and captured the fun and sprit of our wedding, and family and friends. I am the first of 4 children to marry and we will of course use Eliska for every one!!! Thank you for perfectly capturing the best day of our lives’




































































Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Sharing is caring

Feel free to share whatever you like here, but always credit back to: Khiria - photographer www.khiria.com

All content here is under a copyright law.

Your Eliška